"With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in, to bind up the nation's wounds, to care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan, to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves and with all nations."
February 16, 2017
- Joint event with the National Archives - "An Evening with the Mt. Rushmore presidents"
March 11, 2017
- Book Discussion Group 10 a.m-12 noon - Ford's Theater
April 18, 2017
- The Enduring Friendship of Abraham Lincoln and Joshua Speed - Charles B. Stozier
May 16, 2017
- "Lincoln's Legacy around the World" - Bill Pederson
Have you renewed your membership for 2017, or Joined?- Click on Membership
to join or renew today!!"
Budget of Fun, Feb, 1862
Your Donations are Tax Deductible!!!
- February 15, 2017 - LGDC Birthday Dinner 2/15 with Civil War Round Table of DC
- February 16, 2017 - "An Evening with the Mt. Rushmore Presidents" A joint program with the National Archives, Monticello, Abraham Lincoln Association - 7 p.m. at the McGowan Theater, at the National Archives, on Constitution and 7th St.
- March 21, 2017 - "The Quartermaster" by Robert O'Harrow Jr.
- April 18, 2017 - The Enduring Friendship of Abraham Lincoln and Joshua Speed - Charles B. Stozier
- May 16, 2017 - "Lincoln's Legacy around the World" - Bill Pederson
© 2016 Lincoln Group of the District of Columbia