The purpose of the Lincoln Group of the District of Columbia is:
to study the life and leadership of Abraham Lincoln
to engage new generations in understanding his dedication to equality and liberty under law and his attitude “with malice toward none, with charity for all;"
to educate about his vision “that government of the people, by the people, and for the people shall not perish from the earth.”
2015 2nd Inaugural Event at the Lincoln Memorial
2017 LGDC Picnic at Antietam Battlefield
Your Donations make possible the excellent programs we provide to the global community.
Your Donations are Tax Deductible!!!
Thank you for your continued support!
Coming October 30, 2017 - Mark your calendar
Click here to see Teddy at "An Evening with the Mt. Rushmore Presidents"
- August 26, 10:00-12:00 - Open Discussion of Secession Crisis, NY Ave. Presbyterian Church.
- September 16, 2017 - Book Discussion Group Meeting
- September 19, 2017 - Monthly Meeting - Candice Shy Hooper - "Lincoln's Generals' Wives
- October 14, 2017 - Visit and special program at the African American Civil War Museum
- October 30, 2017 - "Theodore Roosevelt Salute to President Abraham Lincoln."